Sometimes in life you find something that connects with every aspect of who you are as a person. It feels like home. When I found Eoin Finn and Blissology, I was in love immediately. In the beginning of my pregnancy, I was able to practice yoga at home with the Blissology DVDs by simply modifying a few poses. It is not that simple anymore. I miss the practice and can’t wait to start a 30 day Blissology project post-baby.
Eoin Finn has also outlined his Happiness Map through his Blissology project. It is currently laminated and hanging beside my desk. Here are a few that I love and a few that I needed to be reminded of daily:
- Deep Nature Appreciation is the best fuel
- Harmonize your life with the ways of Nature
- All actions are motivated by love of some kind
- Every culture has a current in it that will pull you into a life of uninspired mediocrity. Follow your Bliss.
- Let awe flow through you. Don’t let even the smallest things be taken for granted or grow stale.
- The secret to Happiness is to not get stuck on oneself but to see the process of countless forms of life ceaselessly coming, interacting and going.
- Cultivate a “What’s in it of us?” mentality.
- To only be attracted to sweet forms of happiness is a trap.
- It’s never to late to keep growing.
- Love is the Ultimate Renewable Resource.
And my favorite
- You are about to become all you are thinking.
I hope everyone finds their bliss in life.
You can follow this link to stream 4 of Eoin’s yoga videos for $10.
(And no…no one put me up to write this post! I just love Blissology so much that when I saw this deal, I had to share it with anyone who reads my blog).